The key responsibilities involve the following
* You should be able to supervise the team and manage the task individually and for the team
* You should be able to review the work of team members
* You should be able to use the experience and apply the programming concepts
* You should be a team contributor and have ability to manage 10 - 15 team members
* You should be able to solve problem of complex in nature
* You should be able to contribute defining and achieving milestones individually and for the team
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* Strong customer focus and able to maintain healthy Customer relationship with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support
Required: B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. in Electronics or Computers
Experience: 7 - 10 years of overall experience in the relevant technology
* Good hands-on Programming
experience with 16 bit and 32 - bit micro controllers (NXP). and STM32
* Good programming knowledge using C/C++.
* Strong knowledge on low level driver development
* Experience in IO Development
* Good knowledge on Compilers/Linkers.
* Good understanding on Build process using Make files.
* Good knowledge on Flashing tools & Simulators
* Good experience on Hardware debugging with JTAG.
* Debugging knowledge using Trace-32 or any debuggers
* Good understanding on Agile methodology.
* Should be familiar with Version control tools like GIT and SVN
* Automotive Knowledge on Engine/Transmission/Machines.
* Able to develop test cases/test scenarios for the test plans.
* Able to integrate the system libraries and deliver the Engine/machine ECU software(s) along with
the application feature development.
* Experience on Semi-Automated or Automated Test systems like DSPACE would be an advantage.
Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including
responding to the
process partner team
* Good programming using C&C++. (Includes Datastructures/Linked lists)
* Development of software with MISRA guidelines.
* Having knowledge in Linux system level & kernel level programming.
* Working knowledge on Trace-32, GIT, PCLint, Vectorcast, Wire-shark
* Good experience in Shell Scripting