The key responsibilities involve the following
* You should be able to supervise the team and manage the task individually and for the team
* You should be able to review the work of team members
* You should be able to use the experience and apply the programming concepts
* You should be a team contributor and have ability to manage 5 - 10 team members
* You should be able to solve problem of complex in nature
* You should be able to contribute defining and achieving milestones individually and for the team
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* Strong customer focus and able to maintain healthy Customer relationship with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support
Required: B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. in Electronics or Computer/ Diploma in Engineering
Experience: 7 - 10 years of overall
experience in the relevant technology
* 7-10 years of experience in Embedded Systems especially on application features.
* Working knowledge on 16/32Bit Microcontroller () and its peripherals.
* Good experience on Hardware debugging with JTAG.
* Working knowledge on Trace-32 or any debuggers
* Knowledge on Embedded I/O, processors, simulators
* Should be familiar with Version control tools like GIT/Clearcase/SVN
* Should have good knowledge on Communication protocols like CAN/J1939
* Good Knowledge on cross compilation, Open-source libraries, Embedded application performance management
* Automotive concepts (Engine/Powertrain/BCM etc) Knowledge
* Able to integrate the system libraries and deliver the machine ECU software(s) Along with the application feature development.
* Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to the process partner team
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to define and achieve organizational goals with required supervision
* Understand the escalation process and follow as required
* Development of software with MISRA guidelines.
* Working knowledge on Trace-32, GIT, CANlyser, CANoe, PCLint.
* Having knowledge in Linux system level & kernel level programming.
* Good experience in Shell Scripting and Python/CAPL scripting.
* Model based (MATLAB SIMULINK) development
* Knowledge on AUTOSAR