* You should be able to use your experience and applies the programming concepts
* You should be a team contributor and have ability to mentor team members
* You should be able to solve problem of medium to complex
* You should be able to contribute defining and achieving milestones
* You should be able to work under the supervision of the leads and help in managing the tasks
* You are required to get your work reviewed frequently and should be able to review the work of team members
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* Strong customer focus and able to maintain healthy Customer relationship with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support
* 3- 5 years of experience in programming with C, Embedded C.
* Having good experience in Embedded windows/Linux Environment and knowledge on RTOS.
* Good experience on Hardware debugging with JTAG.
* Working knowledge on Trace-32 or any debuggers
* Knowledge on Embedded I/O, processors, simulators
* Should be familiar with Version control tools like GIT/Clearcase/SVN
* Should have good knowledge on Communication protocols like CAN/J1939
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to define and achieve organizational goals with required supervision
* Understand the escalation process and follow as required