Years of Experience: 4 to 7 Years
* BE/Btech/ graduation/Master degree in Electrical/Electronics.
* 8051, ARM 7, ARM 9, DSP, Architectures.
* Solid programming experience in C and C++ required
* Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, (CCS/Keil, JTAG tools) and peer review
* Excellent SW optimisation skills in terms of CPU performance and memory space.
* Excellent Diagnostic SW development for the system and debugging skills
* Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
* Strong knowledge on peripheral initialisation and configuration; Flash, RAM, Boot loader, Interrupt Vector, Watchdog, Clock, GPIO, PWM, Timer, ECAP, UART, SPI
* Excellent knowledge of IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
* Knowledge of SoC hardware architecture; Processors, busses, IRQ, DMA, UART, USB, I2C, SPI, RS232
* Networking, Socket, MODBUS, GSM, GPRS, Bluetooth, Zigbee , interfaces, Protocols and software development on embedded platform.
* EEPROM, EEPROM, NAND/NOR Flash, SD CARD, SDRAM, , Keypad, CMOS image sensors, Analog and Digital sensors interfaces
* Good team player with communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Embedded Software Architecture design for various products
* Embedded software development for various products.
* Bug fixes for any issues identified during filed deployment
* Leading and training the team members
* Team Guidance and deliverable reviews