We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any other Engineering field.
* 6+ years with Full Stack development expertise.
* Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
* Familiarity with common stacks
* Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UIUX design
* 4+ experience on Key AWS services EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFormation, Lambda, loggingCloudWatch, IAM, Certificate Manager, ELB, EBS, ECS, CloudFrontWAF, SQS, SNS, SES.
* 4+ years' experience on Docker and at least one Docker Container orchestration - ECS, Kubernetes
* Understanding with configuration Management tools like AnsiblePuppetChefPowerShellTerraform.
* Understanding of Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Splunk, Maven, AIM and or Continuous Delivery tools.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Great attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer are across functional lines with individuals assigned in new program development andor maintenance of existing mobile, WEB, Cloud, server, personal computer, mainframe, andor distributed computing systems.
* Drive project with little or no supervision.
* Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
* Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
* Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
* Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.
* The position manages the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others. Based on past experiences and knowledge, the incumbent normally works independently with minimal management input and review of end results.
* Meeting SLO, SLA, SLI's defined in the Operations model.
* Setting task prioritization and troubleshoot to closure of incidents.
* Participate on-call on-rotation.
* Improve Service observability and proactively testing the flexibility and resilience of the system.