Roles & Responsibilities :
* Execute core ITIL functions such as Incident Management, change management and application monitoring adhering to the processes built with a strong customer focus and 100% Application uptime, under heavy load conditions in 24x7 SaaS Environment as per SLA.
* Support Automated, robust, scalable SaaS application software deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting and issue escalations. Investigate failures, identify root cause and implement remedies as part of continuous improvement effort.
* Strong written communication skill with aptitude towards technical visualization, features and work flow documentation, including SOPs, flow diagrams, end user documentation and knowledge base creation.
* Demonstrate a powerful sense of customer service, teamwork, work ethic and positivity. Ability to work Smart under extreme pressure with little or no supervision.
* Willingness to work in rotational shifts
Must Have SKILLS :
* Hands one experience in administering Enterprise Applications on Java platform. Experience in application monitoring and performance monitoring using standard tools such as SolarWinds, Azure Monitor, App Dynamics, Splunk, etc.
* Experience in implementation with WebApplication on Microsoft Azure. Strong aptitude with server and application troubleshooting and the ability to drive to root cause on a wide variety of issues.
* Strong knowledge in CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps one of scripting language like Python, PowerShell or Bash.
* Batch processing