We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong proficiency in SQL, Alteryx and Tableau to develop customer facing applications.
* Work with Management in prioritizing business problems with impact analysis.
* Identify data sources to address the problem by interacting with different functional teams (Familiarity with AWS Redshift)
* Write generic SQL statements and optimize complex in-application statements
* Develop data processing/cleansing workflows using Alteryx to perform downstream analysis.
* Perform Statistical analysis targeted to address identified problem statement
* Interpret data, analyze results and bring meaningful insights.
* Build Tableau reports based on stakeholders input and feedback
* Optimize dashboards for performance and speed from a query level
* Provide subject matter expertise on Table/Field formatting structures to enable higher performance of workflows, reports built on Tableau.
* Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product/application development.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across global teams.
* Strong desire to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
* Demonstrated ability to work in multi-task and manage multiple priorities
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
* Should be independent in managing the projects
* Effectively manage analysis artefacts on GIT
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering
* Min 5 to 7 years of proven experience in SQL, Alteryx and Tableau
* Work location - Bangalore CTSPL Office