The key responsibilities involve the following
* You should be able to supervise the team and manage the task individually and for the team
* You should be able to review the work of team members
* You should be able to use the experience and apply the programming concepts
* You should be a team contributor and have ability to manage 5 - 10 team members
* You should be able to solve problem of complex in nature
* You should be able to contribute defining and achieving milestones individually and for the team
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approachStrong customer focus and able to maintain healthy Customer relationship with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support
* At least 4+ years of experience in QT/QML.
* Good Knowledge on developing HMI Application.
* Strong analytics and logics skills to weigh the various solutions options available in deciding on an efficient and easily maintainable solution approach.
* Able to quickly learn new technologies and concepts irrespective of programming language to propose good solutions in a short timeframe.
* Exploratory and open mindset to try latest or unexplored technologies to solve customer driven problems.
* Good Knowledge on cross compilation, Open-source libraries, Embedded application performance management.
* Data structures, TCP or UDP socket programming, Multithreading C++
* Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu)
* Design Patterns
* Experience in C++ testing framework like Google Test.
* Communication Protocols
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to define and achieve organizational goals with required supervisionUnderstand the escalation process and follow as required
* Knowledge in Cross platform application development.
* Knowledge of Ethernet Networking (IP systems, TCP/UDP, Unicast, Multicast)
* Knowledge of Boost Framework (Networking, Threads, Shared Memory)
* Extensive use of Virtualization using Oracle Virtual Box and VMWare.
* Good experience in Shell Scripting and Python scripting
* Team oriented to keep productive, efficient and on taskDesign code unit tests and debug software
Required:B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc. in Electronics or Computer