* You should be able to use your experience and applies the programming concepts
* You should be a team contributor and have ability to mentor team members
* You should be able to solve problem of medium to complex
* You should be able to contribute defining and achieving milestones
* You should be able to work under the supervision of the leads and help in managing the tasks
* You are required to get your work reviewed frequently and should be able to review the work of team members
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* Strong customer focus and able to maintain healthy Customer relationship with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support
* 3.5 - 5 years of Experience in dSpace, Python
* Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)-dSpace validation background, setup, troubleshooting with harness
* Experienced with Simulink, Python, Automation desk, Vector Canape, Canoe, Canalyzer.
* Able to understand requirements and Develop test plans.
* Should have System level knowledge*Should have working Experience in sensors, Actuators, ECUs.
* Exposer to test Automation
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to define and achieve organizational goals with required supervision
* Understand the escalation process and follow as required
* Experience in HIL model Development
* B.E., B.Tech, in Electronics/ Electrical / Instrumentation, Diploma in Engineering