* You should be able to supervise the team and manage the task individually and for the team
* You should be able to review the work of team members
* You should be able to use the experience and apply the programming concepts
* You should be a team contributor and have ability to manage 10 - 15 team members
* You should be able to solve problem of complex in nature
* You should be able to contribute defining and achieving milestones individually and for the team
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* Strong customer focus and able to maintain healthy Customer relationship with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
* 7 -10 years of experience in HIL development, HIL testing and test automation.
* Good hands-on Programming experience Python and other scripting languages.
* Hands on experience with Vector tools like Canoe, canalyzer and canape.
* CAPL development experience.
* Experience in test automation of Android and Linux displays (HMI).
* Good knowledge on black box testing on features.
* Good experience on Communication protocols like CAN, J1939, UDS, Ethernet and other protocols.
* Good understanding on Agile, waterfall methodologies.
* Should be familiar with Version control tools like GIT/ClearCase
* Automotive Knowledge on Engine/Transmission/Machines.
* Knowledge on STLC Process.
* Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to the process partner team
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to define and achieve organizational goals with required supervision
* Understand the escalation process and follow as required
* Experience in open CV libraries
* Experience with VNC, Droid, Appium tools
* Having knowledge in Linux system level & shell programming.
* Working knowledge on GIT, PCLint, Vectorcast, Wire-shark
Eligibility: B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. in
Electronics or Computers