* You should be able to apply the programming concepts
* You should be an individual contributor and have ability for team collaboration
* You should be able to solve problem of simple to medium complexity
* You should be able to contribute achieving milestones
* You should be able to work under the supervision of the leads and follow instructions
* You are required to get your work reviewed frequently and take required actions
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* 2 - 3 years of Experience in MATLAB Development.
* Experience with Model based development with Simulink (Developing models from Requirement), stateflow & charts and target code generation using DSpace targetlink
* Solving issues reported by model advisor / similar tools ex: MAAB, MISRA for SLSF.
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to achieve organizational goals with required supervision
* Understand the escalation process
* Any unit verification tool using MATLAB (ex: REACTIS, BTC etc., )
* Polyspace analysis using MATLAB code prover
* Good experience in AUTOSAR
* B.E, B.Tech, BCA/ MCA, M.Sc. in Electronics/ Computer, Diploma in Engineering.