* Develop data processing and data manipulation tasks using Alteryx such as reading data from external sources, merge data, perform data enrichment and load in to target data destinations
* Highly proficient in writing complex SQL queries for data wrangling tasks
* Develop date pipeline modules in Alteryx and utilize DevOps and CI/CD tools
* Perform data quality, integrity checks and maintain summary reports
* Be at the forefront of exploring new technologies
* Must be a quick learner and willing to learn new technologies and methodologies
* Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
* Strong desire to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
* Demonstrated ability to work in multi-task and manage multiple priorities
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
* Should be independent in managing the projects
* Effectively manage analysis artefacts on GIT
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering
* Min 5 to 7 years of proven experience in Data warehouse activities
* Strong proficiency in writing complex SQL queries and developing Alteryx Data pipelines
* Keen interest to develop skills in Cloud Engineering.
* Provide support for applications running in Alteryx Gallery, Cloud and on-premise.
* ETL experience and data process automation on large datasets.
* Work location - Bangalore CTSPL Office