Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design, Develop and Own Firmware Modules.
* Work with peers and juniors to define feature design and implementation.
* Work on various EV ECUs, e.g. Battery Management System, Body Control Module.
* Work with the team to deliver on the project/product milestones.
* Work in Agile environment, delivering iteratively the various features.
* Develop and Design solutions for bare metal and/OR RTOS based embedded systems.
* Interact and engage with Product and QA to deliver a high quality product.
* Evaluate various tools and technologies for adoption.
* Be part of the Firmware Architecture decision making process.
Experience & Skills:
* 5-8 years of experience in Embedded SW Development.
* Strong programming skills in C (other higher level languages experience would be a
* 16/32 bit controller based software development experience is a must.
* ARM microcontroller based software development experience.
* Knowledge of bootloaders, application development.
* Working experience of debuggers, tools and IDEs for Embedded Systems.
* Working knowledge of various communication protocols - CAN, SPI, UART, I2C etc.
* Knowledge of UDS, CAN TP etc would be an advantage.
* Python, Shell scripting etc would be advantageous.
* Good experience of working with schematics and hardware.
* Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
* Agile development experience is a must.
* Code version control management tools such as Gitlab, Github.
Good to Have:
* Product lifecycle experience.
* Automotive domain exposure.
B Tech/ M Tech in Electronics/Computer Science