* You should be able to use your experience and applies the programming concepts
* You should be a team contributor and have ability to mentor team members
* You should be able to solve problem of medium to complex
* You should be able to contribute defining and achieving milestones
* You should be able to work under the supervision of the leads and help in managing the tasks
* You are required to get your work reviewed frequently and should be able to review the work of team members
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* Strong customer focus and able to maintain healthy Customer relationship with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support
* 4+ years of Experience in MATLAB Development.
* Experience with Model based development with Simulink (Developing models from Requirement), stateflow & charts and target code generation using DSpace targetlink
* Solving issues reported by model advisor / similar tools ex: MAAB, MISRA for SLSF.
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to define and achieve organizational goals with required supervision
* Understand the escalation process and follow as required
* Good Trouble Shooting/Debugging skills
* Knowledge on Software Configuration Tools such as GIT, Clearcase
* Knowledge on Software testing and Tools (Canalyzer, CANape etc.,)
* Any unit verification tool using MATLAB (ex: REACTIS, BTC etc.)
* Polyspace analysis using MATLAB code prover
* Good Experience in SDLC
* B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc. in Electronics/ Computer, Diploma in Engineering.