He should a B.E (Mechanical /
Production Engineering with 5-7 Years of Experience in the following areas,
1) Development of Drivetrain, Advanced Components Manufacturing, Casting, Machining domains.
2) HVC / Teamcenter / BOM Structure for part family interaction
3) Familiar in 1E Specification, Knowledge in Metallurgy & Print Reading
4) Experience in verifying the Parts CMM report, Validation & Capability Study
5) Ability to challenge Engineering partners on the level of validation is required to suit the project.
6) Experience in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is must
7) Knowledge on working on parts cost comparison strategy, logistics, Supply chain & impact on lot size
8 ) Working Skill of Log net / SAP Purchasing system would be an added advantage
9 ) Exposure in Working of multiple programs globally and periodic updating to Stake holders
10 ) Excellent communication and Presentation Skills are must
11 ) Able to work on shift basis based on the Global customers
12) 6 Sigma Black Belt certification would be an added advantage
13 ) Should be familiar in Project Management & Planning
14 ) Working experience with Heavy equipment and Construction domains is preferred