He should be a Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years' experience in supply chain planning, demand and orders, logistics and
manufacturing knowledge .
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, understanding of After-market supply chain and systems
* Solid product knowledge of Heavy Equipment and Construction Domains with thorough understanding of company policies and procedures, especially those with
* Strong customer focus, very good planning, organizing, interpersonal and coordination skills
* Knowledge and understanding of project management principles Top candidates will also have:
* Ability to ramp up quickly within a new environment
* APICS CPIM or CSCP National Certification
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
* Understanding ERP systems' lead time elements (supply chain, manufacturing and marketing)
* Ability to work with cross functional teams globally
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills throughout the network, such as global facilities, transportation
organizations, marketing, accounting, etc.
* Extensive end-to-end supply base understanding, including customers and dealers
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service focus
* Thorough understanding of company policies and procedures, especially those with supplier impact
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving