The Primary responsibility of this position is to understand and manage department level initiatives.
Understand and manage department level initiatives
Coordinate department level key meetings, record and follow up on action items.
Work with department level leadership to assist in critical matters and follow-ups.
Perform PMO activities to assist department head to complete assigned projects
Assist in developing department level MIS reports for better monitoring and management of overall department
Provides support to the department by initiating and conducting department planning meetings concerning goals and
objectives, strategies for annual budget preparation
Conducts research, provides analysis, and prepares reports for the department leadership on critical activities
Manages the day-to-day activities of a central department office.
Monitor and Track progress of key department initiatives and projects
Manage assigned projects.
Coordinate with all key leadership in department as required in ongoing and future programs
Maintain central PMO function for department and manage all assigned projects
Collect data, analyze, define and track metrics to drive the responsible function effectively
Manage the programs identified and assigned by the organization.
Required to have deep expertise in people engagement and cost management
Keeping up to date with project delivery across business and with best practice for Business Analysis.
Resource planning and alignment t
o ensure that all projects in the department are properly staffed.
Performs other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of departmental goals
Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
Minimum 3 Year Business Degree with PMP Certification
6 + years of Overall experience and at least 3 years of experience in PMO activities
Competency / Knowledge / Skills:
Experience in Project management tools like MPP, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Office 365/ Sharepoint/
2. Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with multiple levels.
3. Demonstrated resource management skill & good level of interpersonal and networking skills.
4. Thorough and methodical approach to work.
5. Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple teams and handle pressure.
6. Ability to travel if required
7. Hands-On, Roll-Up-Your-Sleeves personality
8. Bias for action - reacts promptly to issues with appropriate actions/responses
9. Capable of managing multiple challenging assignments concurrently; moving swiftly and decisively, but
collaboratively and effectively with others
10. Effective problem solver.
11. Perceptive, responsible, accountable and Team player