* Programming Languages needed: Embedded C++ or Embedded C , Python (Desirable)
* Good knowledge on UDS, CAN, CAN TP. Awareness on diagnostics protocols is needed.
* Strong knowledge on Embedded and OS concepts like Timer, ADC, IO , Bootloader etc.
* Experience in using tools like Lauterbach, CANalyzer
* Problem solving skills by thinking out of box
* Good Communication Skills.
* Create and refine software requirements & design
* Develop & test new functions (i.e. device drivers, diagnostics protocol) and features using (C++ code and Python scripts)
* Produce relevant software module documentation and test reports.
* Shall be able to support integration of software modules.
* Participate in peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, and test plan and, Code reviews, etc