* You should be able to apply the programming concepts
* You should be an individual contributor and have ability for team collaboration
* You should be able to solve problem of simple to medium complexity
* You should be able to contribute achieving milestones
* You should be able to work under the supervision of the leads and follow instructions
* You are required to get your work reviewed frequently and take required actions
* You should be performance oriented with a passion and experience in finding most optimized, performing solutions
* You should be a quick learner, self-motivated and with ability for attention to details
* You should be innovative in approach
* Having good experience in programming with C, Embedded C
* Having good experience in Embedded windows/Linux Environment and knowledge on RTOS
* Good experience on Hardware debugging with JTAG
* Working knowledge on Trace-32 or any debuggers
* Knowledge on Embedded I/O, processors, simulators
* Must have good communication skills both written and oral
* Must have good presentation skills
* Able to achieve organizational goals with required supervision
* Understand the escalation process
* Development of software with MISRA guidelines.
* Working knowledge on Trace-32, GIT, CANlyser, CANoe, PCLint.
* Having knowledge in Linux system level & kernel level programming.
* Good experience in Shell Scripting and Python/CAPL scripting.
* Model based (MATLAB SIMULINK) development
* B.E., B.Tech, BCA/ MCA, M.Sc. in Electronics/ Computer, Diploma in Engineering.