* 4 to 8 years of professional experience in the field of embedded software development in Automotive Industry.
* Experience in 16/32 bit microcontrollers (Infinion Family) and software build and Test process.
* Having experience on Embedded C/C, C++ ,Python, Communication Protocols, OS, Device drivers and Unit testing,
* Knowledge on microcontroller peripheral interface testing.
* Working knowledge on CAN/LIN, UART, SPI, GPIOs, Timers, Watchdog and Interrupts handling. Basic knowledge on Automotive OS.(Osek and MicroSAR)
* Experience in using Vector CANalyzer/CANoe tools and CAPL scripting, Python knowledge.
* Strong problem solving and debugging skills (Both in HW and SW).
* Experience in CAN Diagnostics (UDS and TP) Protocol knowledge.
.* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong leadership skills and exposure to multisite software developments.
* Good communication skills and able to make quick decisions.
* Should be a self motivated, result oriented and with an Innovative mind set.
* Should have positive attitude and should be a good team player.