* Good Knowledge in Programming Language: Embedded C Good knowledge on Embedded and OS concepts like Timer, ADC, IO , Bootloader etc.
* Knowledge in the ECU configuration and integration tools.
* Knowledge in development environment.
* Knowledge in ECU system (e.g. Communication & diagnostics protocols).
* Knowledge in RTOS Concepts.
* Experience in using tools like Lauterbach, CANalyzer
* Problem solving skills by thinking out of box
* Good Communication Skills.
Develop/Analyze new application features in Simulink/state flow
* Create test vectors for MIL/SIL testing and perform coverage testing
* Perform unit testing to meet safety compliances
* Produce relevant software module documentation and test reports
* Perform integration of software modules
* Participate in peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, and test plan and, Code reviews, etc.