1. Strong communication skill both verbal and written as individual is
expected to work and manage global client.
2. Strong skills in Creo and relevant modules (Creo sheet metal &
simulate for LF/Structure & Creo piping for EIC/Hyd Install)
3. Minimum education BE/B Tech or higher & preferred experience band 5-12
4. Understanding of manufacturing knowledge on area of function
5. Prior design experience in similar job role for at least 2 years.
6. Preferred knowledge in GD&T, DFMEA, NPI, 6 Sigma.
7. Prior experience working with Cat is an added advantage but not a
8. Internal candidate (employed with supplier partner) should be preferred