Project Coordinator: -
* Required good work experience on end to end follow up on the new product development and ensure its closure.
* Collaborate with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal, legal, audit, operational support, delivery).
* Understand, coordinate, and resolve complex technical, strategic and ongoing project issues.
* Ensure necessary records are maintained that can provide current, accurate and accessible information.
* Identifies risks, issues and creates mitigation plans, reporting back to project leads for approval.
* Contribute to the overall development of project related activities.
* Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports
* Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Qualification: B.E /B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering
* Experience: 3-5 years of experience Heavy Vehicle industry.
* An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, documents, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
* Good communication and presentation & teamwork skills
* Dedication to the profession as well as to work
* Take responsibility for work allocated an ability to work accurately
* Proficient in E-mail & MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)